API: Check API Availability
Note: This is a deprecated feature, meaning that we no longer offer support for it.
Note that accessing the API by Injection has been deprecated in version 10.0 and is not recommended for new projects as it may be removed in a later release.
- Sample code to run within the app and download for integration into your own project is available here.
- Offline Status
- As functions are only available in the 'By Injection' method if the device is offline, the device must not be connected to the Internet.
- App Settings
- Homepage = deprecated-api-availability-api.html (with file stored locally)
Notifications via API Callbacks
On App-Defined Variable Injection
On Function & Callback Injection
- To download a .zip of sample code, click here.
- Added in version 3.4.1. Deprecated in version 10.0.