API: Check Status of Autofill
In this article
- Sample code to run within the app and download for integration into your own project is available here.
- App Settings
- Autofill Usernames & Passwords >
- Enable = On
- Group 1 >
- Matched URLs = configured
- Username = configured
- Password = configured
- Username Field Identifier = configured
- Password Field Identifier = configured
Notifications via API Callbacks
On Successful Autofill
This callback is triggered when Kiosk Pro has successfully autofilled a username & password on a matched page.
kp_Autofilling_didSuccessfullyFillUsingGroup(groupURL, numberOfGroup, numberOfAllGroups, loginId, loginValue, passwordId);
On Failure to Match URL
This callback is triggered when Kiosk Pro has not found a URL in Autofill settings that matches the current page, indicating that there is not a username/password pair available for this page or that the Autofill settings have been incorrectly configured.
kp_Autofilling_didFailMatchingUsingGroupURL(groupURL, numberOfGroup, numberOfAllGroups, loginId, loginValue, passwordId);
On Failure to Fill Username/Password for a Matched URL
This callback is triggered when Kiosk Pro matches a URL configured in Kiosk Pro settings to the current page, but is unable to successfully identify the username and/or password field based on the information provided.
kp_Autofilling_didFailFillUsingGroup(groupURL, numberOfGroup, numberOfAllGroups, loginId, loginValue, passwordId);
- To run sample code, set the app's homepage to kioskgroup.com/autofill-api
- To download a .zip of sample code, click here.
- Added to Enterprise in version 6.0. Added to Plus in version 6.6.