What devices are compatible with Kiosk Pro?
The short answer is that Kiosk Pro is compatible with devices running iOS 9.3.5 or later, and iPadOS 13 or later.
iOS is the operating system used by iPhone and iPod and iPadOS is the operating system for iPads. You can often update the iOS/iPadOS for free without getting a new device, although at some point Apple stops offering upgrades to the latest iOS/iPadOS on older devices.
If you have the option, we recommend selecting newer devices as they will have better overall performance and stability in this type of 24-7 use case.
In terms of tablets, we currently support:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2015)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (2021, 2020, 2018)
- 10.9-inch iPad Air (2020)
- 10.5-inch iPad Air (2019)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2017)
- 10.2-inch iPad (2019)
- 9.7-inch iPad (2018, 2017, 2012, 2011)
- 9.7-inch iPad Air (2014, 2013)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (2016)
- iPad Mini (2019, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
You will not be able to purchase or install new versions of Kiosk Pro on the original iPad, iPhone, or iPhone 3G, and early generations of iPod touch.