Clear Local Storage on Content Refresh
Clear local storage, including HTML5 local storage, WebSQL databases, and IndexedDB databases, at the end of a visitor session.
Note: When data clearing settings are turned off, Kiosk Pro is not able to guarantee that local storage will be saved.
Data is cleared when:
- the Idle Time Limit is executed
- the Refresh Homepage timer is executed
- a visitor taps the Home icon in the Navigation Bar
- ‘kiosk://home’ is called
In addition, when Clear Data on Relaunch & Remote Update is turned on, local storage will be cleared regardless of this setting when:
- the app is exited and relaunched
- a remote update of settings and/or content occurs
In circumstances where the visitor taps a standard link that returns to the homepage or navigates back to the homepage using the Back icon in the navigation bar, the app will not immediately clear local storage, but instead will wait for one of the actions outlined above.
Values for Remote Settings Control & Managed App Configuration
- Added in version 8.5